Thank you for your interest in Java/J2EE Summer Training Program that will start in the 2nd week of June 2012. Currently, we have the list of students as the University sent.
However, some people have sent Resume, Application letter and Transcript to us directly and others haven't done. Please help send those documents to me once you are interested in the program and receive this email.
Also, the company would like to offer you the program as following:
1. Program: Java/J2EE Training Program
2. Quantity: 15 students
3. Participants: students in the 3rd or 4th year of the University
4. Expected start date of Training: 18 June 2012 (Monday)
5. Expected length of Training: 08 - 10 weeks (from the start date)
6. Benefits from the training:
- have the opportunities to join CSC, one of the global companies in IT industry;
- to be learned on the practical knowledge as well as experience from the technical experts;
- inject with the international working environment in IT;
7. Training Venue: 366 Nguyen Trai street, district 5, Ho Chi Minh city
8. Training date and time:
- from Monday to Friday
- from 8.00am (morning) to 5.00pm (evening)
9. Recruitment process:
a. Qualifying round:
- step 1: receive resume, application letter and updated Transcript (bang diem) from students (deadline is at the end of 04 June 2012 - Monday);
- step 2: proceed the step of screening CV and Transcript as students sent to the company;
- step 3: conduct phone interview for short-listed students.
Note: the company will only contact the students who are qualified for the program.
b. Face-to-face interview:
The short-listed students will be contacted for inviting to join face-to-face interview with technical interviewers from CSC Vietnam.
Note: the results of interview will be sent to each student within 07 working days since the interview is happened.
The students passed from the face-to-face interview round will be selected for the training program.
11. Training Evaluation:
- The results of students after the Training Program will be updated University;
- Training department will send the final report of training program to the University.
12. Official Recruitment:
Recruitment team will contact students when demands come in future.
Look forward to hearing from you soon and please contact me if you have questions. Thank you.
VINH K. NGUYEN
Associate Manager, Recruitment
SEE AVAILABLE JOBS IN:
Office 1 : 366 Nguyen Trai st, District 5, HCMC I Office 2 : Etown 3 Building, 364 Cong Hoa st, Tan Binh District, HCMC
CSC Vietnam I p: +84 8 3923 8520 ext: 1206 I m: +84 90 383 5993 I f: +84 8 3923 8521 l firstname.lastname@example.org I www.csc.com
Khoa thông báo đến các sinh viên về việc đăng ký đề tài NCKH năm 2012 như sau:
1. Hồ sơ đăng ký gồm Thuyết minh (SL: 05 bản) + Dự toán kinh phí (05 bản) theo mẫu
- Đối với SV chính quy: mẫu SV.01 & SV.02 theo link http://www.rdpmo.com/home/Khoa-hoc-Cong-nghe/De-tai-KHCN/Mau-de-tai-KHCN/CAP-TRUONG-DHBK-Cap-Co-So/De-tai-NCKH-Sinh-vien/Mau-dang-ky.html
- Đối với SV tài năng: mẫu SV KSTN.01 & SV KSTN.02 theo link http://www.rdpmo.com/home/Khoa-hoc-Cong-nghe/De-tai-KHCN/Mau-de-tai-KHCN/CAP-TRUONG-DHBK-Cap-Co-So/De-tai-thuoc-chuong-ho-tro-sinh-vien-tai-nang-tham-gia-NCKH/Mau-dang-ky.html
2. Thời hạn nhận Hồ sơ: từ 17/04/2012 đến 04/05/2012
3. Nơi nhận Hồ sơ: Văn phòng Khoa KH&KTMT, liên hệ Như Vi (email@example.com)
Mời SV xem link sau: